The inaugural Aloha From Hawaii Golf tournament is poised to be the premiere golf tournament in the islands. This one of a kind event showcasing everything loved about Golf, the service and entertainment industry - Tournament entrees can expect the best in drinks, food, products, and we've now partnered with The Green to bring some music to the event. What else could you ask for in a golf tournament?
We have also teamed up with First Tee Hawaii and a portion of all proceeds will go to benefit this wonderful organization! Aloha From Hawaii Golf Tournament is happening on Friday December 20, 2019 at the Hawaii Prince Golf Club.
Timeline of Event:
- 10:30am: Start of Check-In
- 12:00pm: Shotgun Start (Courses A & C)
- Only 9 Holes to be played
- 3:00-5:00pm: 3-Hole Shootout (Top 6 Teams) (Holes C7-C9)
- 5:00-8:00pm: Casino Night & Music by The Green
- 8:00-8:15pm: Prizes and Conclusion of Event
- 3-Person Team SCRAMBLE: Each Player will hit a tee shot, the best shot is selected and all players hit from the selected location. Use this scramble format until the ball is holed. Please stay within one-club length, no closer to the hole. When on the putting green, please putt from one-putter head length from the selected location.
- No Minimum Drives
- 2 Putt Max when on the putting green
- No Handicaps will be used for this event
- No Mulligans will be used during this event
- ONLY 9 Holes will be played: You will either play the A course or the C course. You will play only on the course you start on. (Example-If you start on hole A7, you will play A7, A8, A9, A1, A2….and finish on A6)
- 3-Hole SHOOTOUT: After 9 holes are played, the TOP 6 Teams will advance to a 3-Hole Shootout on hole C7-C9.
- Format for Shootout: ALTERNATE SHOT (Each team must select their order of play and keep the order for the duration of the shootout). The final 6 Teams will start on hole C7 and 2 teams will be eliminated after the hole (2 highest scores will be eliminated). 4 Teams will play hole C8 and 2 teams will be eliminated. The final 2 teams will play hole C9 to determine the Champion.
- Tiebreaker: All ties, including for the final 6th place to get into the shootout, will be determined by a CHIP-OFF, where all players on the team will have a chance to chip from a selected location and the closest ball will be used.
Scoring: You will have 1 team score. PLEASE turn in your scorecards to HOLE C7 after you finish your 9 holes of play. Hole C7 will have light pupus, drinks, and music and will be the starting hole for the 3-hole 6-Team Shootout.
- Men: WHITE TEES
- Women: RED TEES
Spectators: All teams not advancing to the Final 6 Shootout are encouraged to follow the action (in cart used for tournament)
Prizes: All 6 Teams advancing to the Shootout will win a prize, with the Champion winning the GRAND PRIZE